Tuesday, February 19, 2008

'Impossibilities...'

You ask me to move on and leave everything behind
To forget whatever happened and turn new inside...,That's impossible!!!
Am not doubting you...but I laugh like Sarah did
Guess she too like me looked at you and then her own inabilities...
To laugh and not cry?To forget this world and just leave??
But then.... You are the God of Impossibilities

It's easy to hide a wound deep inside?? Should be..coz it's your own secret world
The keys to which only you have a hold .....
But you're asking me now to bring it all out,to lay it out in the open,
no questions,no answers,no doubts....
A wound left bare to be worked on??A wound left for all to see??
Well but then.....You are the God of Impossibilities...

They say the war has ended,the battle has been won
The victory parade has found a new way and is marching on
Why am I being choked then from the smoke that rises up behind?
Why do I feel numbness all over?Why do tears roll down my eyes?
But you're asking me not to change at the end of this war..
Not to remember?Not to feel? not to be Guilty?
But Then again...You are the God of Impossibilities....

I guess I've had enough now and so i'll stop my questioning
What's the point after all coz theres nothing left to win..
Here's what I have to give you after all i've said above
I'm done with struggling over...these feelings,emotions,and Love
But You ask me to Go on and fill in again all that is empty..
To fill them again when I am broken?To hide their ugliness behind their false beauty?
But Then I realize....You are the God of Impossibilities.....

1 comment:

NA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.