Friday, September 12, 2008

" It's September "

Its september...
Summer is slowly fading out
The season is all set for a change
It'll soon be family time for the trout

The old oak on the hilltop waits
Soon it will be his turn
As the meadows change their colours
He'll adorn his new shape

Its september
Months have passed me by
The season is ready to embrace the change
And so am I

I dont think I can compare
With the mighty oak as he waits
But I sure have started shedding my leaves
My soul is now willing to share

Its September
I'm so glad you've come
The season has brought you with it
And my heart has finally succumbed

My Pitcher, My world inside,
Is ready to come alive
You've opened up the lid,theres no stopping now
It's september after all....I no longer can hide

Its september...
Summer has faded out
The sun now shines in my eyes,
And the monsoon's finally gone
It's september
Am out of my hideout...

It's september...

1 comment:

Frost said...

Hey...u just described my september!! :)