Friday, June 13, 2008

'My Debut'

Its a crazy feeling...
and it comes and it goes
one moment you're there and the other
am not too sure
Its a wild chase and I long to know
what the end's gonna be
Tied up? locked down?
or absolutely free.....!!

They say you love me
but your scared to believe
I feel your definition of love
is not sumthing that anyone can percieve.
It's like a drama that's fully..,rehearsed in your head
U cum play your part and leave me impressed
But for me all this....everything...is true!!!
For me...u...me..and love
have made our DEBUT!!

2 comments:

GKM said...

hmm...finally something in a language i can understand...wats this about? it sounds like you got hitched, but i'm not sure..and u have a spelling mistake...'you're' not 'your'..see i actually read it...now tell you pet monkey (or is it you??) to put the gun down!;)

dil hi to hai... said...

Nice Post B... Socha Ham Bhi Kuchh Arz Karen To Complement Your Post:
Mohobbat Hi Hai Ye,Kaise Koi Aitbaar Kare,
Dil Kahe Haan, Magar Mann Ko Kaise Tayyar Kare,
Mohobbat Hi Hai Ye, Sadiyon Se Suna Karte The,
Par Ab Aalam Hai Ye, Ki Kya Karen, Aur Kya Na Karen...