Tuesday, January 19, 2010

'My Days & You'

Its hard to get by on a day like today
When words just stiffle up and have nothing to say
The ground beneath groans and shakes
And your heart..well..is just beginning to break.

Questions with no answers explode
Every minute you're staring at another cross road
Did I deserve this?..I Don't think so
But who am I to choose the way a river flows

But On days like today I still get by
I can sit and cry my heart out and wonder why
Why I dont even shake when everything around me crumbles?
Why I manage to keep my step even If I stumble?

Its all because of 'You' who numbers my 'every' day
'You' who is in control when my whole world sways
I have good days and I have bad ones too
But I'll get by I always will because... I have 'You'

1 comment:

Jakes said...

Guess.. it takes days like these for somebody to write a gem of a poem.