Friday, July 3, 2009

'My Prayer'

I understand not
What is your plan?
I cannot comprehend
Why the twists and the bends?
I lie in bed all curled up
Not a choice , not to warm up
but I know master you're shaping me
And so peacefully I will endure.

A life without scars
Will not make me realize who You are
The peace I would question, "How?"
I experience fully now
And though sometimes I maybe unsure
With you by myside I'll peacefully endure



RM@ Thankyou for showing me where our Strength and Hope lies...even when we can't ask or express...He listens even to the silence...

2 comments:

RandoMusing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RandoMusing said...

and thank you for being the mirror I can look into and face myself at the end of each day....the mirror that shows me each time that the very image we're looking at was always meant to be His.In His likeness....