Wednesday, May 20, 2009

'Heart vs me'

"My heart feels ripped apart
it wishes to die down and never
beat again
It rises and falls
like the emotions and the tears
it wishes..it pleads...
to never love again

It pushes me away
It makes me want to go numb
to not feel the grace
I had believed in once
It cries and it weeps
and it slowly chooses to believe
That memories are weak
And people soon leave

I want you to embrace me
And hold this heart close
Before it breaks
Or just turns stone cold
I want to run up that hill
And feel the first drops
of rain
I want this heart to be revived
And get soaked in the rain
In the rain....
Of Grace again.

For you alone can sew through
This cut in my heart
You alone can take the pain
And turn it into a shout
You alone can converse
And make this stubborn heart believe
That though memories fade
And people leave
I still need a heart
To experience and share
'Your' love...
That will never cease..