Thursday, April 16, 2009

'The Plunge'

What if I had never let go
What if I had held on
What if I had let fear rule
What if I had waited for another dawn

What if I had turned my back
What if I had remained afraid
What if I had heard that voice
What if I had just stayed

BUT

The 'what if' disappeared
and I took the plunge
My heart racing
and my whole body numb
Split second decision
and sweet victory was mine
What was I thinking??
I dont think I can define!

What if?
Now I know
That you never really achieve
Till you let something go
Faith leads and you follow
The gulp of fear
You swallow

I stood on that cliff
You maybe standing on one too
Just take that plunge
Surrender anew
The God who made that cliff
Created the water below it too!!


(11-04-2009- Shivpuri)

3 comments:

Frost said...

i LOVE it!!!!!!!! :)

Frost said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ab said...

Very Nice....and how true ! God created both the cliff and the water below !